If you are not happy with our service for any reason please let us know. You can talk to us personally at the reception, write to our address: 41 Sistova Road, London, SW12 9QR, send us and email on: email@example.com or call us on: 0208 673 6121. Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make, and we respond to customers’ concerns in a caring and sensitive way. Proper and comprehensive records are kept of any complaint received as well as any actions taken to improve services as a consequence of a complaint.
These clear complaint procedures are monitored and reviewed.
- If a patient complains on the telephone or at the reception desk, we will listen to their complaint and offer to refer him/her to the Principal Dentist immediately.
- If Principal Dentist is not available at the time, then the patient will be told when they will be able to talk to the dentist and arrangements will be made for this to happen. The member of staff will take brief details of the complaint and pass them on. If we cannot arrange this within a reasonable period or if the patient does not wish to wait to discuss the matter, arrangements will be made for someone else to deal with it.
- If the patient complains in writing the letter will be passed on immediately to Principal Dentist.
- Complaints about clinical care or associated charges will be referred to the clinician concerned, unless the patient does not want this to happen.
- An acknowledgment of a complaint with accompanying copy of our complaints policy will be sent as soon as possible, normally within three working days.
- We will seek to investigate the complaint within ten working days of receipt to explain the circumstances which led to the complaint. If the patient does not wish to meet us, then we will attempt to talk to them on the telephone. If we are unable to investigate the complaint within ten working days we will notify the patient, giving reasons for the delay and a likely period within which the investigation will be completed.
- We will confirm the outcome about the complaint in writing immediately after completing our investigation.
- We will complete proper and comprehensive records of any complaint received in a complaints tracker along with the outcome and any measures taken to prevent recurrence.
If a patient is not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to:
- For complaints about private treatment:
The Dental Complaints Service
2 Cherry Orchard Road
Croydon CR0 6BA
- For complaints about NHS treatment:
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman
London SW1P 4QP
- The Care Quality Commission at
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE14PA